- Monday, May 15, 2023 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
The University of Chicago Center in Delhi
DLF Capitol Point
Baba Kharak Singh Marg
New Delhi, India 110001
The University of Chicago Trust and data.org is hosting a premier thought leadership convening on the importance of world-changing solutions at the intersection of climate and health which will be presented on May 15 in concert with the G20 / C20 Working Group.
This convening will bring together esteemed speakers in leading roles across academia, philanthropy, and NGOs with a shared goal: building purpose-driven data capacity and harnessing the power of data to drive social impact. At this event, data.org will announce the India Data Capacity Accelerator as part of the global Capacity Accelerator Network.
- Prof. Supratik Guha, Professor at Pritzker Molecular Engineering and Senior Advisor to Argonne National Laboratory’s Physical Sciences, University of Chicago;
- Abhishek Singh, President & CEO, National e-Governance Division; MD & CEO, Digital India; Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India;
- Dr. Danil Mikhailov, Executive Director, data.org;
- Prof. N. Vinod Chandra Menon, International Coordinator, working group on Resilient Communities: Climate, Environment, and Net Zero Targets;
- Neera Nundy, Managing Partner, Dasra;
- Santosh Harish, Program Officer, Open Philanthropy.